Terms and Conditions
The term ‘K C Ellis Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is: Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR. Company registration: 07331 871
The term ’you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the terms listed below.
- The content of this website is for your general use and information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide and warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered herein for any purpose. You accept by continuing to view this website that some inaccuracies may exist and we completely exclude liability of any such in accuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any of the information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It your responsibility to ensure any information taken from this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website is copyright to K C Ellis Ltd and reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided to you for your convenience and to offer you more information. This in no way means we endorse the linked websites and we bear no responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
- You may not create any links to or from this website without prior written consent of K C Ellis Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.